Join our team
Researcher – Junior Level
Horus North America – Austin, Texas
Researcher - Junior Level
Austin, TX - Posted 20th Sept 2021
Horus Security Consultancy, Ltd., is a British security consultancy that has expanded to Austin, TX and provides various security services to corporate, university & govt. clients.
The Researcher role is an exciting opportunity to join our new team to consistently conduct high-quality research and utilize investigative skills to collect information from a variety of sources.
Training will be provided
Reporting to: Regional Vice President – North America
Location: Remote – Texas
Salary: Competitive – dependant on experience
Job Type: Part-time
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Texas Private Investigators License required. Visit this link for license qualifications.
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) preferred
- 1+ yrs relevant work experience
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work within the research team to perform computer-based research of online public source information.
- May Perform research relating to security consultancy & investigations.
- Conduct high-quality research that consists of gathering, analyzing and/or evaluating data through defined company process.
- Responsible for reporting all critical information that validates researched results.
- Produce accurate and consistent data research.
- Work independently and under pressure, with minimal supervision and instruction, to initiate and coordinate activities to meet strict deadlines.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Head of Screening
- Deputy Head of Screening
- Legal Counsel
- Senior Researchers
- Communication skills
- Initiative and pro-activity
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing abilities
- Computer skills related to online research
- Texas residents preferred
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive Compensation
- Horus uses custom-built software and systems to which training will be provided for.
Applications for this role will automatically be entered into the Horus Talent pool and are considered for future roles.